A node for every need
Audulus processing nodes are diverse, powerful, and easy to use, with no hidden controls.
Control Audulus with your MIDI controller keyboard or control surface.
Process multiple voices. Have precise control of when
voices are mixed into one.
Build new custom nodes
Group existing nodes to build new nodes. Reuse entire networks of nodes. Even define
custom user interfaces for your nodes.
Connections can be made to any knob so you can modulate any parameter.
Nodes are optimized to handle extreme modulation.
Begin a patch on your iPhone or iPad while on the go. iCloud automatically syncs it between your
iPhone, iPad and Mac. (Mac/iOS only)
Make connections while processing audio. Audulus will fade connection
changes so you won't hear any pops or have sudden modulations.
A Plugin for your studio
Use Audulus inside Logic, Garage Band, Ableton Live, or Digital Performer. (Audio Unit on Mac, VST on Windows)
- Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Fully Enhanced for Retina Display (both iPad and Mac)
- Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
- Virtual MIDI - control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
- Timing mode - determine which nodes are using the most CPU
- Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
- ADSR Envelope
- Noise Generator
- Math expression module - 34 Math nodes in one
- Random Number Generator
- MIDI controlled Keyboard
- MIDI assignable trigger
- 16-Step Sequencer
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- Pitch Shifter
- Constant Value
- Mapper Curve
- Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
- Sample and Hold
- 4-Channel Mixer
- Level Meter
- Value Meter
- Scrolling Waveform Meter
- Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
- Global Time
- Sub-Patch Input/Output
- Sub-Patch Knob
- Zero-crossing Counter
- 8-Channel Multiplexer and Demultiplexer
- Stereo and Quadraphonic signal splitter / combiner
- Audio Unit Plug-in (Mac Only)
- VST Plug-in (Windows Only)