Audulus is a modular music processing app — with unequaled ease of use.
( For iPad, iPhone, and Mac )
Available now on the App Store.
The biggidy bomb coolest most super tech-nerd fun times soft synth I've bought in recent times!
It's the sound quality of the modules that really matters, and Audulus sounds fantastic.
A node for every need
Audulus processing nodes are diverse, powerful, and easy to use, with no hidden controls.
Control everything with MIDI
Control Audulus with your MIDI controller keyboard or control surface.
Process multiple voices. Have precise control of when
voices are mixed into one.
Build new custom nodes
Group existing nodes to build new nodes. Reuse entire networks of nodes. Even define
custom user interfaces for your nodes.
Connections can be made to any knob so you can modulate any parameter.
Nodes are optimized to handle extreme modulation.
Begin a patch on your iPhone while on the go. iCloud automatically syncs it to your
iPad or Mac.
Make connections while processing audio. Audulus will fade connection
changes so you won't hear any pops or have sudden modulations.
An Audio Unit for your studio
Use Audulus inside Logic, Garage Band, Ableton Live, or Digital Performer. (Mac Only)
Multitouch interface for iPad/iPhone
Multitouch connection gestures. Pinch to zoom.
An advanced modular on a mobile platform.
Audulus for iPad/iPhone: Patch anything and everything. Anywhere.
- Fluid Vector Interface - smooth animated interaction
- 32-bit floating-point signal processing
- Fully Enhanced for Retina Display (both iPad and Mac)
- Unlimited Undo - full history stored in a patch
- Virtual MIDI - control Audulus from your favorite MIDI app
- Presets - quickly change between patch configurations (Mac Only)
- Virtual Analog Oscillator (4 classic waveforms)
- ADSR Envelope
- Noise Generator
- Sample Player (Mac Only)
- Mathematical Modules: Add, Subtract, Multiply, Sine, Modulo
- Random Number Generator
- MIDI controlled Keyboard
- MIDI assignable trigger
- 16-Step Sequencer
- Low Pass Filter
- High Pass Filter
- Pitch Shifter
- Constant Value
- Mapper Curve
- Piecewise-linear Spline Curve
- Sample and Hold
- 4-Channel Mixer
- Level Meter
- Value Meter
- Scrolling Waveform Meter
- Polyphonic to Monophonic signal mixer
- Global Time
- Zero-crossing Counter
- Audio Unit Plug-in (Mac Only)
In-App Purchase Upgrades
- Custom Nodes - build your own module UI
- Math expression module - 34 Math nodes in one
- Timing mode - determine which nodes are using the most CPU
- Switch pack - two nodes for signal routing, more to come
- Poly pack - Stereo and Quadraphonic processing!
There's nothing else like it on iOS.
The app continues to amaze with great new features every version.
I love the user community
This is my go-to modular synthesiser.
THE TUTORIALS are GREAT!!!!
... a great learning tool ... bought the Mac version as well.
Affordable for Every Musician
From students to hobbyists to accomplished pros.
Design sound from first principles.