Audulus 1.5 Now Available!
Audulus 1.5 is now live on the Mac App Store. Here’s a video that shows some of the new features.
This is a big update. Here’s what’s new:
- Added support for Audio Unit Software Instruments!
- We’re phasing out support for the .amp file format. Added new .audulus file format. Please update your patches to the new format.
- Added 7 new examples!
- Inputs and outputs are now circular to show the their entire interaction region.
- New compact UI for the Osc node.
- Added Sample & Hold node.
- Added Reverb node.
- Improved Delay node: added mix and feedback knobs.
- Added Seq16 16-step sequencer node.
- Improved Filter node UI. Now shows cutoff frequency while dragging.
- Updated cutoff frequency response curve for better low-frequency accuracy. Hold shift while dragging to fine-tune the cutoff frequency.
- Now always show CPU load.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.