Audulus 2.0.1 brings a faster patch browser. Scrolling is always smooth and it can handle hundreds, if not thousands, of patches!
Audulus 2.0 Released for iPad and Mac.
Audulus 2.0 introduces a Math Expression Node, A Timing Mode, enhanced optimization, and a new Audulus Store.
Math. Timing. Speed.
The Math Expression Node and Timing Mode can be unlocked via the Audulus Store. To open the store, tap the Store button in the patch browser.
YESSSSS! 2.0 is out the door!
We’ve got some sweet new features to show you! Stay tuned.
With Audulus 1.10, you can modulate ANY KNOB!
Both iPad and Mac versions are updated!
New features include:
- New Redesigned Patch Browser. View 9 patches at a time.
- Multi-selection. Tap to toggle node selection. Tap on the background to deselect all.
- Copy/Paste. A global clipboard allows copying between patches.
- Support for Sub-Patches. Group nodes and reuse patches.
Audulus 1.9 for Mac is coming as soon as Apple approves it!
Apple reviewed Audulus 1.8 faster than expected :-). Its out now!
25% off to celebrate Audiobus support!
Audulus 1.7 is out! There are a few new things:
- Virtual MIDI. This allows other apps (e.g. sequencers, controllers) to send MIDI to Audulus.
- One-handed menu gesture. Just tap & hold to bring up the context menu, rather than holding the menu button.
- Moved the undo/redo buttons to the left side (so they aren’t thought of as next/previous patch buttons)
I’ve submitted Audulus 1.7 for iPad to Apple for review :-). More on what’s new later.
Version 1.6.1 adds unlimited undo and a “node lock” feature. Like the Mac version, the undo history is stored in the patch. Audulus remembers everything.
Audulus 1.6 for Mac improves the loading of patches made with Audulus for iPad.
In addition to syncing up Mac and iPad versions, Audulus 1.6 for Mac improves general graphics performance. Also, we’ve added support for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display.
Don’t forget to update your Audio Unit and “Unsandboxed” versions.